Wednesday, December 1, 2010

My Kitten Can Beat Up Your Kitten

Since running started becoming more of a time-consuming hobby for me, I've slacked off on weight training. But with bad weather keeping me indoors and the little annoying "you should lift more often" voice inside my head nagging me, I decided to hit the weight room this morning.

Don't you hate when you get to the gym and find that all the equipment is being used?


In reality, Elizabeth the Kitten won't be beating up anything. She's terrified of almost everything. She can take down cats twice her size in a purring contest, though. (The first rule of purring contest is you do not purr about purring contest. The second rule of purring contest is you DO NOT purr about purring contest.)

And isn't she adorable?

No comments:

Post a Comment