Saturday, June 29, 2013

Again?

2 miles.  18:18.  So, my fastest run of the new era, but that's not really important.

What's important:


  • No compartment syndrome pain through 4 two-mile runs (last Thursday, last Saturday, Tuesday, and today).  Again, not conclusive by any means, but a good sign.
  • I felt really out-of-breath.  I was going to do two mile runs this week and next weekend, and then start trying to move up, but I feel like I'll probably be "stuck" on two a little longer than that.  A) I want to be cautious and B) I hate running in warm weather, so this was the worst time for me to begin a comeback.  I'd like to push myself up to 3, even if I have to mix in some walking, in the next two weeks just to get a sense of if my symptoms are really better, or if they only seem better because I am not running far enough.
  • Someone upstairs is clearly telling me that running is stupid and I shouldn't do it anymore.:

No comments:

Post a Comment