Tuesday, December 14, 2010

It's Really Cold and My Legs Hurt

That pretty much says it all. Today was supposedly 25 degrees out and felt like 10 with the wind chill.

I stepped out for a run at lunch, with the stated intent of going 6 or 7 miles, but hoping/planning to go for my usual 10. The cold was miserable as expected, but that wasn't what stopped me. Instead, my calves hurt so badly at three miles that even after stopping to try to stretch my legs out more, I realized I had to turn around or I was going to get myself stranded out there.

No donuts were awarded for this disappointing run. Frustration level is high.

Date: December 14, 2010

Distance: 5.39 miles

Time: 51 minutes, 42 seconds

Location: York Haven Road


Cats Spotted: 0


Dogs chased by: 0


No comments:

Post a Comment