Thursday, December 2, 2010

Move it along, nothing to see here!



Date: December 2, 2010

Distance: approximately 10.3 miles (I forgot Garmin)

Time: 1 hour, 39 minutes, 21 seconds

Location: York Haven to Goldsboro, via York Haven Road and Cly Road

Map: http://www.usatf.org/routes/view.asp?rID=334114

Cats Spotted: Three. The adorable gray one that I've been seeing a lot lately and a brown and white tabby were on a porch in Goldsboro. They looked very cold and sad. They declined my offer to join me on the run home and come live indoors with me. The other was in a window in a house set back from the street. I didn't get a good look at it, so it may have been a stuffed cat, a dog, or a small child.

Dogs chased by: Technically, zero. All I can say is that I owe whoever invented the fence my eternal gratitude, or I would have had about 10 dogs, including three pit bulls, on my tail. Let me just add that I'm not opposed to pit bulls, but these do not seem to be nice pit bulls like Spuds McKenzie. They seem to be more the "Bad Newz Kennels" type.

(I don't like Bud Light. But that's no reason to release the hounds, is it?)

Not much else to say about this one. I ran the same route as I posted about on Monday, and other than seeing more cats this time, nothing really interesting happened.

Hmm...maybe this is why a running blog wasn't such a hot idea after all.

No comments:

Post a Comment