Friday, April 27, 2012

I'd Better Start Running More Hills...

Between coming back from injury, and not being super motivated to really push myself yet since I don't have a long race until October (most likely the Atlantic City Half Marathon), I haven't been putting up the miles that I was last year nor have I been running the really hilly part of my local course.  

For those reasons, I was leaning toward skipping one of my favorite races from last year, the Dreaded Druid Hills 10K, this year.  But then I saw the shirt design:


So yeah, I think I'll limp through it, after all.  I was under 58 minutes in it last year.  I probably won't touch that this year, but DINOSAUR BONES!!!!!!!!!

Damn you, swag.  You've suckered me in again.


You can register for the Dreaded Druid Hills 10K here, but if you're faster than me I respectfully request that you sit this one out.


http://www.active.com/running/baltimore-md/dreaded-druid-hills-10k-2012

No comments:

Post a Comment