Tuesday, February 1, 2011

YOU WERE THE CHOSEN ONE(s)!


I've been a pretty easy shoe sale for the past three years.

Me: "Do you have the Adidas Supernova in a size 9?"

Salesperson: "Yes."

Me: "I'll take them."

I'm on my third pair, which as I mentioned yesterday, are LONG since overdue for retirement. I'd already purchased the fourth pair earlier in the month, but was trying to get into February on my old shoes so the new ones would last me through the Marathon. Now, since the doctor recommended stability control shoes, I'll be exchanging them.

Which is too bad,
because they're cool.




I'm a little superstitious about my running shoes, so I'm sorry to be leaving the Supernova, especially when I'd bought a pair that's considerably less ugly than the current pair.

No comments:

Post a Comment