Friday, August 5, 2011

Friday Haiku, Volume X

I'll run tomorrow.
If I do not die, I mean.
Thanks, morbid church sign.



There's a church building in Goldsboro that's been converted to a house. The church marquee sign is still outside and the owners still use it. I ran by the house on my Pain Lies by the Riverside run on Tuesday to read, "If you wake up breathing, congratulations. You have another chance." I couldn't decide if it was motivational, morbid, or just kind of obvious.

Hey, if you're reading this blog post, you're not dead.

Happy Friday!

3 comments:

  1. What a fun lawn ornament! I should get my mother one of those.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm guessing that next time I run by, it will say "Don't take pictures of our house, a**hole."

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh-two in the lungs,
    In-spir-a-tion from a-bove,
    Let sweat bring the change.

    ReplyDelete